General Terms And Conditions
Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier
(Tanja Abu Kharbag-Spasic) via the https://aleksessio.de website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if
necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal
transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent
professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible
partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales
agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the
appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping
conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon-Payments,
Postpay, Sofortüberweisung) to receive payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order
summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then
be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet
browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the "Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare
acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We
supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract
take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address
that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In
particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Individually-designed products
(1) You are to use the on-line ordering system to provide us with the respective details, texts or files that are
necessary for the customised designing of the products in question. This can also be done via e-mail, in which
case it must be done in a prompt manner after the contract has been concluded. Any potential specifications that
we may issue regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties
(especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from
any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs
associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you within the framework of the customised
designing process, the said items are subject to copyright law.
Individual parts or complete contents may not be utilised, reproduced or modified unless we have explicitly
authorised such a course of action.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, we assign to you a temporally unrestricted right to use the copyright-protected
items that have been created for you. You are explicitly prohibited from making the protected items or parts
thereof privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the suspensive condition of full payment of the agreed-upon purchase
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
§ 5 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore,
we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently
concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other
legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in
our customer information (Part II).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our
liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual
obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would
jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract
impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it
possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken
for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the
situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission
operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In
this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered
on the website.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of
the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective
customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly
§ 7 Protection of minors
(1) For the sale of goods, that are subject to the regulations of child welfare protection law, we only deal with
contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age.
Any age restrictions are referred to in the respective item descriptions.
(2) By submitting your order, you assure that you have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and that your
details as regards your name and your address are correct. You are under obligation to ensure that only you or
other persons authorised by you to accept the delivery, who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age,
can take delivery of the goods.
(3) As long as we are under obligation by the legal provisions to carry out an age verification, we instruct the
logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have
reached the legally prescribed minimum age, and in case of doubt, to request for the identity card of the person
accepting the product for the purpose of age verification.
(4) As far as we show, beyond the legally prescribed minimum age in the respective item description, that you
must have completed 18 years of age to be able to purchase the item, the aforementioned sections 1-3 are
applicable providing that instead of the legally prescribed minimum age, the legal age must be reached.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Tanja Abu Kharbag-Spasic
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which
can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the
correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart
system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the
order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the
standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 When it comes to enquiries that lie outside the context of the online shopping cart system, you receive all the
contract data lying within the framework of a binding offer in an e-mail, which you can print out or save
4. Main features of the product or service
The main features of the product and/or service can be found in the product description and the supplementary
details appearing on our website.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all
the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via the
relevant button on our website or in the relevant item description, are separately specified during the ordering
process and must be borne by you separately, unless a free delivery has been agreed upon.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are specified under a correspondingly-named button on our
website, or in the respective product description.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract
that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any potential delivery restrictions can be found under a
correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being
destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless
of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently
commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been
appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
7.1 The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport
damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in
writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the
Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the
legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be
found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 27.06.2016